Friday, February 17, 2012

I Love India


I’m  back
What a wonderful experience it was to be in India,
I don’t know where to start. From the richness of the place itself, the temples everywhere, the colours, the light, nature, to the people, some of the kindest people I’ve ever met in my entire life, the whole journey was something I’ll never forget. Very intense! I lack the words to describe it. It’s something one has to experience personally.

Here are some of the photos I took when I first arrived.
In the course of the next days I took thousands.

the sun rising in Mamallapuram 
 
Estou de volta

Que experiência maravilhosa foi estar na Índia,

não sei por onde começar.
Se pela riqueza do próprio local: templos em toda parte, as cores, a luz, a natureza. Se pelas pessoas: algumas das pessoas mais amáveis ​​que conheci em toda a minha vida.
Foi uma viagem que nunca esquecerei. Muito intensa! Faltam-me as palavras para descrevê-la.
É algo que se tem de experimentar pessoalmente.

Estas são algumas das fotos que tirei quando cheguei.

No decurso dos dias seguintes tirei milhares.

O sol nascente em Mamallapuram

 the hotel
to the right, the Shore temple, 300 meters away
to the left
my bed room lock

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...